What We Do
• Plan for the present and future success of Long Island City as a mixed-use community with fellow local stakeholders.
• Provide services and assistance for LIC businesses through the Long Island City Business Improvement District (LICBID) and LIC Industrial Business Zone (LICIBZ).
• Manage the LIC Business Improvement District
(LIC BID) encompassing portions of Queens Plaza and Jackson Avenue to provide direct supplemental services including daily sanitation, maintenance of capital improvements, visitor attraction and safety programs, and promotion of the district through marketing, events, retail attraction and development information.
• Host networking, educational, and community events.
• Act as central source of Long Island City neighborhood news, attractions and events through licpartnership.org, social media, and our weekly
• Offer marketing and networking opportunities for businesses through events, membership, sponsorships, street banners program and Partnership Perks neighborhood discount program.
LIC Summit Highlights
In the News
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Thursday, September 10, 2015
LIC In Your Inbox
Sign up for our newsletter to get neighborhood news and events.